Sunday, September 7, 2008

40% REDUCTIONS FOR 48 HRS - KNOCK YOUR ETSY SOCKS OFF SALE!!!

I have decided to knock your Etsy socks off with a...

* FORTY * P E R * C E N T * R E D U C T I O N * S A L E *

...for the next 48 hours!!!

I have added many new items to my shop! Come and take a look at my:
  • hand-dipped incense
  • tea blends to soothe, calm, and help with PMS, headaches, and weight loss
  • bath teas
  • immune boosting tinctures
  • anti-bacterial and room sprays
  • scented sachets for the home
  • sleep sachets- moth-away sachets
  • kitty flea sachets

I am a Master Herbalist and I hand-craft all of my strictly organic products especially to order, using only the freshest and very best of ingredients.

VISIT MY ETSY SHOP NOW AND DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS FABULOUS OFFER!

* Offer applies to ALL current listings *

Blessings, Lavender

http://lavenderdragonherbs.etsy.com/

No comments: