Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Lavender's Garden promotion

I would like to let you all know about a promotion that I am currently running on Etsy!

Below are the details, as well as an Etsy link that will take you directly into my promotion forum thread. I will be running this as an ongoing promotion for my Etsy shop LavenderDragonHerbs, so why not stop by and join in the chat, or see if there are any items that interest you in my shop? Remember, if you are looking for something particular, I am convo friendly and would be very happy to work with you and make up a blend of herbs or tea especially to meet your needs.

Super INTRODUCTORY and LOYALTY OFFER with EVERY PURCHASE!

Etsy promotion forums link: http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5786646

My name is Lavender, and I own http://LavenderDragonHerbs.etsy.com

I am a Master Herbalist and I hand-craft all of my strictly organic products especially to order, using only the freshest and very best of ingredients.

In preparation for the holiday season, I have been listing some wonderful new items, including:

- all of us need a wonderful pick-me-up when the days draw in, and this one will do just the trick - morning and mid afternoon http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=7777456

- fabulous herbal moth-repel sachets to safeguard your clothes when you pack away lighter pieces and pull out the warm clothes again http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=14108795

- wonderful aromatic Autumn incense to ease you into the Fall season gently and with an 'ahhhhh...' http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=8155316

This promo thread is to let you know that for every purchase made, you will also receive a full half ounce sample of one of my fabulous tea blends.

My offer is available to both INTRODUCE you to my tea range, and as my THANK YOU for your repeat custom. Please convo me, or add in the 'note to seller' at checkout, which tea sample you would like to try.

My teas are also blended to help you with a variety of ailments - please see my EXCELLENT FEEDBACK to read about the positive effects! I also do CONSULTATIONS and will create blends specifically to help with your own health issues - please convo me privately, so we can discuss your needs.

I am looking forward to helping you towards a healthy Holiday season :)

2 comments:

Linda said...

I am so looking forward to the herb tea I bought from you yesterday! Hooray for blogging and Etsy.

Brenda said...

I am loving the blog!!