Thursday, September 4, 2008

My newest offerings

These are the my newest products, now listed in my Etsy shop: Lavender Dragon Herbs


NO MORE SCALES - BATH TEA

Wash away rough, dry, scaly skin with this bath tea blend. For luxuriously baby soft skin, this blend includes rooibos tea, which is packed full of therapeutic skin minerals including zinc, sodium, alpha hydroxy acid and anti-oxidants. This blend also soothes skin irritations such as eczema. As with all of my tea blends, each one is handmade to order, to ensure optimum freshness. All tea blends are made with wildcrafted and organic herbs - either from my wildcrafters farms; reputable organic growers, or my own garden. I am offering 6 x half ounce bags - which should be sufficient for 3 to 4 baths - for $15

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11262570



ROSE and HIBISCUS - SACHETS

A subtle, romantic and alluring fragrance. Fresh ingredients, hand picked and dried from my own gardens straight to your home. No essential oils are used; these sachets contain only herbs in their natural state. These can be used anywhere in the home: in linen drawers; in your clothes dryer; even in your motor vehicle. Re-usable, as well as refillable, the fragrance will last for several months. I am offering 2 x 1 ounce sachets for $13

Other scents coming soon...
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=14497422



SECRETS OF THE GLEN - TEA

Uplifting - Rejuvenating - Relaxing

Escape the stress of your day with this bath tea blend of all natural, organic herbs. As with all of my tea blends, each one is handmade to order to ensure optimum freshness. All tea blends are made with wildcrafted and organic herbs - either from my wildcrafters farms; reputable organic growers; or my own garden. This bath tea will suit all skin types (including men!). I am offering 4 x half ounce bags for $13 These are reusable for at least 3 to 4 baths.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11260177



"Pleasantly Plump" - WEIGHT LOSS TEA BLEND

Need to get in shape for the holidays?!

This all natural tea blend suppresses your appetite and kicks starts your metabolism. It prevents the formation of fat and cholesterol in the l; blocks the conversion of sugary foods and starches into fats; and raises seratonin levels in the brain (which is a key factor in appetite control). Eat well-balanced, healthy meals and exercise to your choosing - even if it's just a walk around the block! Drink 1 cup 30 to 60 minutes before meals, 3 times a day. Do not eat too many high fiber content foods with this tea, and do not use with any other weight loss products. Also, do not use if pregnant or nursing; or if you are taking any cholesterol medications of any kind. This tea blend is safe for your heart and is completely natural. Please note: this tea is not the most pleasant tasting! You can sweeten it with honey, or your choice of sweetener! I am offering a 2 ounce packet for $17.50 This amount will make 10 to 14 cups of tea.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=14829351

PLEASE NOTE: all products, pictures and descriptions in my Etsy store are the sole property of Lavender Dragon Herbs under Copyright and Trademark Laws.

1 comment:

Maisyh said...

These all sound great! I'm very excited to have my 'pleasantly plump' tea on the way and hope to be 'pleasantly svelte' by Christmas!