Monday, October 6, 2008

OCTOBERFEST SALE

*** OCTOBERFEST SALE ***
6 Oct through 31 Oct
  • Buy any 25 pk incense and get a 4 stick sample pk FREE
  • Buy 1 - any tea - and get 1 extra ounce FREE
  • Buy 1 dog or cat sachet and get 1 extra FREE
  • Buy a set of moth sachets and get 1 extra sachet FREE
  • 25% off all gift baskets
  • 15% off all tinctures
  • 10% off all other items in my shop
  • Each purchase will be entered in my monthly $25 gift certificate giveaway
  • The next prize drawing will take place on 5 Nov

Please put "Octoberfest" in the comments box at checkout; select "pay with other" and wait for a revised invoice before paying.

Come save some holiday cash by shopping early in my shop! I have gift baskets (you make up); stocking stuffers; items for men, children and even the family pets are not forgotten!

I will be adding new items all month long, so check back often... Don't see a tea flavor/combination that you like? Join me for a free consultation, and I can blend one especially for you. I have been known to name some of my products after customers that have come up with great ideas for products!!

This is the place to be: http://LavenderDragonHerbs.etsy.com

Happy shopping!
Lavender

No comments: