Thursday, April 1, 2010

Going Offline For Awhile


Dear Friends, Followers and Others,

It has almost been a year since I have posted, and with good reason, Alot has happened, and now due to unforeseeable occurrence's, I will be going offline for awhile, as of Friday April 2nd, 2010.
I never dreamed in a million years that I would be Homeless at the age of 50! And so I start a new chapter/adventure in my life! Hopefully this will be a short lived one, and end up being something Positive in the end!
I will try and check in from time to time if I am able.

Wishing Everyone much Love and Blessings

Lavender

1 comment:

Mariah Charbonneau said...

Hi Lavender,
I'm so sorry to hear about your misfortune.

If you do make it back online, perhaps you can supplement your income with our newly launched affiliate program. This program can help you to build a steadily growing, passive income stream, while also providing a benefit to those who visit your website by providing assistance with growing organic vegetables in home gardens.

If you are interested, please take a moment to watch our brief video introduction to the affiliate program at http://www.ezgarden.com/Partners. This video will walk you through an overview of the program, and show you how you can increase your income every year by becoming an EZ Garden affiliate.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via http://www.ezgarden.com/support.aspx.

I hope you are well,

Mariah Charbonneau
Program Director
www.ezgarden.com